CodeFu's Dual Language Immersion Program:
Become a Dual Language Immersion School with Coding as a Second Language
CodeFu can provide everything your school needs to become recognized as a National Computer Science Immersion School. Our School Immersion Program focuses on Teacher Professional Development, Day School Implementation, and After School Coding Dojos.
Working closely with Superintendents, Directors of Technology, Principals, and Teachers, we help to design, create, and implement Computer Science through curriculum that is specifically designed for your school. Our skill set is designed to provide your school with everything you need to know to become a Computer Science Immersion School - from purchasing hardware, to teacher training, to classroom implementation; we're there every step of the way.
- Teacher Workshops
- Informative and Effective Professional Development workshops that provide your teachers with the tools they need to tackle Tech problems as well as the confidence to teach Coding in their classroom. Our workshops provide curriculum for every grade level from Kindergarten to 8th Grade.
- Multi-Subject Coding Electives during Day School
- CodeFu provides schools with our expert instructors by coming to your school every week to teach an Daytime Elective Course which scaffolds upon the curriculum & skills taught during our Workshops. Teachers can then use these lessons as they please.
- Obtaining Laptop/ipad/Coding Resources
- Our CodeFu Curriculum team has scoured the World for the most effective and valuable Coding resources including Websites, Apps, Board games, Robots, Tablets/ipads, Computers and off-screen projects. We've done all the research so you don't have to!
- Lunchtime Studios
- An open classroom in the library or computer lab for students of all ages to come and learn about Code Fu/STEAM in a relaxed, un-pressured environment; students can work on any tech project with support from your Librarian/Technology Director. We'll give your school the option to open one up!
- Maker Spaces
- Allow us to help your school transition your former library or Computer Lab into a Digital Design Maker Space that kids and technology will flourish in!