Our Future Web Grand Masters
Our Website Design Dojo teaches students the basics of HTML & CSS by having them create their very own, custom website about a topic they research as well as a Choose Your Own Adventure Game! Our Code Fu students have made websites about Pigs to "The Golden State Warriors".
Code Fu Scrolls:
Computational Logic Games:
Using resources such as Scratch and Code Fu developed curriculum via coding board games, our students learn how to think like a programmer by learning the fundamental logic of coding while taking a break from the screen. The computational programming concepts learned here tie directly into the HTML, Css & .js learned through the front end web development. These programs are used only after our students finish their Ninja Scroll for the day.
- 8 - 16 weeks: 60 minute class/week based on the needs of your school
- Students will learn:
- Ninja Technical Skills: Students will learn to use command shortcuts, folders, types of files, proper typing, & safe researching skills
- Dojo start dates vary; check your school for specific start dates
- The Code Fu Dojo is located in the computer lab at your school
- Class size ranges from 8-14 students